Home
About Us
History
Contact Us
Estate Map
Biosphere
Investment
The Area
Documents
Wildlife & Nature
Infrastructure
Gallery
Developer
Directions
Copyright - Tubundu Wildlife Estate ŠTubundu 2012 all rights reserved
"PURE AFRICAN BUSH"
tubundu_web_4001013.gif tubundu_web_4001012.gif
3 600ha Game Fenced
Wildlife Estate

1 x 150ha
6 x 540ha
Full Title
Stands
Your Weather

at Tubundu
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps
New
Wild
Private
Secluded
Investment
Only!
Secure
Stay in Contact and receive the "TUBUNDU NEWS" 
Situated in SOUTH AFRICA
TUBUNDU is a private wildlife estate which has a surface area of approximately 3,600 hectares (9,000 acres) and is about 1,400 meters (4,600 feet) above sea level. It is run as an exclusive private wildlife estate with a maximum of 7 owners.

This impressive expanse of diverse African bush is in a Malaria free area and has natural springs, riverines and valleys. Home to over 30 species of mammals, more than 300 recorded species of birds and a variety of reptiles characteristic to this part of the bushveld, all add to the diverse charm of this secluded African retreat.

TUBUNDU Wildlife Estate is situated 60km North of Vaalwater, on the New Belgium plateau. It lies on the North facing Moepelberg mountain escarpment which is within the Waterberg Conservancy area which is a United Nations UNESCO recognized Waterberg Biosphere Reserve.

The estate boasts two of the "highest beacons" in the surrounding area. From each of these two points you will be rewarded with a panoramic 180 degree view that stretches for 70 - 80km. We are very privileged to have unhindered views like this.

Approximately 20% of the estate is mountain escarpment and hilly, the remaining 80% consists of wooded, well grassed savannahs. The "Klip river" has its source on the estate and its pure water meanders through an evergreen kloof which runs through the centre of the estate.
Internet Privacy Policy
Fill out my form!